Regal Drums

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regal Drums

Post  shavenYak on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:52 am

Hi!

New user here - my name's Oskar and have been drumming since high school, which was about 10 years ago. I currently own a Tama Rockstar with a whole bunch of nice cymbals I've collected, but this post is about a kit that my dad acquired overseas.
It's a Japanese made "Regal" kit and I'd like more info on it, as well as what it could be worth? Sizes are 20" 14" 12" and 14" snare. Cymbals are horrible but one cymbal stand is a nice Pearl model in good nick. The wraps are very good, apart from the hoops underneath the kick, and chrome is in really good condition too.

The highlight for me is the Premier hihat pedal, I've never seen one like it before (but then, I haven't seen that many vintage kits).

Have a look at the pictures: http://photobucket.com/shavenyak
and let me know what you think (or if you'd like to buy them, make an offer!)

Thanks,
Oskar.

shavenYak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regal Drums

Post  Mark [Admin] on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:58 am

Hi Oskar, I have seen a few regal brand kits around but there is next to no info on them out there so I have no idea what the are worth. My friend just brought a set for his son to learn on and I was really impressed at how well made they are. His kit has 4 concert toms, a floor tom (double headed) and a bass drum and snare drum both with ten lugs a side. He paid $350 for the kit. I think the kit you have is cool sizes so might fetch a bit more than that.
Mark [Admin]
Admin

View user profile http://nzdrumforum.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shavenYak on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:56 pm

shavenYak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  supraphonic on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:37 am

You ever sell it man?