Vintage Drum Show / Display / ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vintage Drum Show / Display / ???

Post  DYNASONIC on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:44 am

Idea ok Faithfull , time to wake from winter slumbers ,anyone interested on participating in having a 'VINTAGE drum show day' where we can display and PLAY our vintage drums for those that can,for the public to come along to see relics of yesteryear in their full glory ,see history come to life , an opportunity for industry people (sound engineers ) to hear the rear and exotic sounds of the past, to have in conjunction maybe a swap meet for era related drums and parts , NOT to Mention CYMBALS of the period .
we would need a hall / venue in central city Auckland and sound friendly proprioters a door charge to cover venue hire,get industry sponsorship ? and what ever other ideas anyone else has ??? feedback needed ,venue size would be on particpating numbers etc , starting with the 70's and backwards,who knows what gems could be found through promotion alone (hell Ray Columbus and the invaders might play).
ok its up to you guys ,i know Skip could fill one wall at least ha!.

DYNASONIC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vintage Drum Show / Display / ???

Post  Mark [Admin] on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:45 am

yeah, it's something i've been talking about with another friend not sure if we have the population
for it to be fully viable but i'd be part of it if someone organised it.
Mark [Admin]
Admin

View user profile http://nzdrumforum.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew G on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:44 am

I'd make the trip north with a couple of kits but probably can't help too much with organisation from here. Good idea though.

Andrew G

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top