Youshop shipping

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youshop shipping

Post  paradd on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:16 am

Hi all, Does anyone use Youshop to bring stuff in from the US or UK? 2 recent experiences, one good, one bad.
They repacked a parcel for me for a small charge, reducing the size and cost by about $20 - good.
Not good - I purchased a small 3 piece kit on ebay that should have met parcel size restrictions. I got notification that it was oversized and they would not ship. FedEx quoted $1800 to ship!!!!!! Eventually I managed to arranged for Oceanbridge (Thanks Steve) to bring it over for about $500. When I received the parcel, I measured it and it was smaller than Youshop had advised and fitted their shipping criteria and should have shipped for about $350. When I complained, they offered 10% discount on my next shipment, a saving of $3! I did not accept that so they offered half of the difference in shipping. I politely did not accept that. They finally after a few weeks offered to refund the full difference. I have to say the front line customer service people were really good and polite and helpful. Of the management, my opinion is not glowing and probably unprintable.
If you cock-up, acknowledge it and put it right.
Right, that's my rant for the day. Anyone else have a view on Youshop? Cheeeers,,,,,,,,,

paradd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Youshop experience

Post  Mykethedrummer on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:06 am

Hey Paradd, I brought in a Ludwig Black Beauty 14X6.5 with Youshop and had no issues at all. Only cost me $140 for shipping. I was pretty stoked with that. I've used Youshop 3 times and had great experiences every time.

Mykethedrummer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Youshop shipping

Post  Taz on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:59 pm

Shit that's pretty good customer service, but only after a fuck up sadly!

I've found them to always be a bit more expensive than anticipated and only use them for sellers that won't ship internationally.

Taz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Youshop shipping

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top