New to the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to the forum

Post  claskew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:11 am

Hey Mark, Great to meet ya yesterday. Thanks for the Tama's. Good to see the discussions on drums, industry, and educational issues. Are there drum days held in NZ? Google usafband.com "Airmen of Note", played on the band for 21 years. Kind regards, Claude Askew

claskew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New to the forum

Post  Mark [Admin] on Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:55 pm

Hi Claude, likewise man -was cool to catch up and great to hear you're teaching the young'n's over here. Next time your'e up let me know and we can catch up for a beer.
Mark [Admin]
Admin

View user profile http://nzdrumforum.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Newby

Post  granstar on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:06 pm

Very Happy Hi Mark, i guess your'e the one to ask, is there going to be a site gallery to upload pics.
This would save having to go thru photobucket or similar to get them onto a url, or is there an easier way?? pc dummy.

Hey great idea, N.Z lacks this type of thing since Drumconnexions site went down the gurgler, hope the discussions here keep more productive than that forum had. I got sick of T*** is better than P*** type banter along with immature flaming, and repetitive questions on the same topic. Moderating is required to keep the site in good stead, refering to previous related posts is good if you have the time. An example of an excellent site i frequent that does this is Bart Elliot's super friendly and informative "Drummer Cafe" (USA).

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes aaaaahA! found the post on uploading, so answers the question. What a Face
granstar

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/noideanz

Back to top Go down

Re: New to the forum

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top